The ideal choice for safe and effective aesthetic treatments
The PrismaLaze™ Nd: YAG Q-switch laser is used for skin rejuvenation treatments, tattoo and vascular lesion removal, Hollywood carbon laser peeling, and other aesthetic treatments.
Adonyss PrismaLaze Q-Switch Nd:YAG Laser creates a focused, powerful photomechanical energy with high-peak-power, and using a short duration of pulses it affects targeted pigment without unwanted thermal damage to the surrounding tissue. This safe but effective energy makes PrizmaLase a great system for the treatment of various skin problems. The PrismaLaze™ Nd: YAG Q-switch laser works to convert the optical energy of specific light wavelength into physical high energy that is absorbed by the pigment. The high-peak energy divides this pigment into particles, that are eliminated from the body through the lymphatic system with the phagocytes.
Adonyss PrismaLaze Q-Switch Nd:YAG Laser emits safe and short pulses to minimize pain and makes the procedure comfortable. The laser can work with any color of pigment as it has two different wavelengths: 532 nm and 1064 nm. Having double laser bars allows the operator to adjust intensity due to each skin condition and all Fitzpatrick types.
- Superior powered laser of 1300 mJ
- 2 wavelengths available: 1064 nm and 532 nm
- Possibility to use both: Single or Double bar mode
- Built-in adjustable spot size on the applicator: 2-10 mm
- Adjustable pulse durations for safe and effective treatments
- Convenient articulated arm with replaceable applicators
- Available mode for Hollywood laser peeling
- Customizable treatment protocols
- User-friendly touch screen interface
- 2-Year Warranty
- Free One-on-one training with the licensed medical electrologist
Adonyss PrismaLaze Q-Switch Nd:YAG Laser provides highly-programmed treatments with minimally invasive effects to ensure the client's safety and comfort.
Adonyss PrismaLaze Q-Switch Nd:YAG Laser unique technology allows adjusting the spot size without detaching applicator from the arm. The operator can simply select the proper spot size by twisting the nozzle of the applicator from 2 to 10 mm, so the system changes the laser peak power automatically which saves treatment time.
- Removal of Dark and Colored Tattoos
- Carbon Hollywood Laser Peeling
- Removal of Birthmarks
- Removal of Solar Lentigines
- Acne Scars Treatment
- Removal of Cherry Hemangiomas
- Wrinkles Reduction
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Melasma Treatment
BEFORE & AFTERS
Dramatic results after reccommended treatment plan
Permanent results leaving skin flawlessly smooth
- Adonyss PrismaLaze Q-Switch Nd:YAG Laser has the possibility to use Single or Double Bar Mode
- The superior laser power allows the removal of targeted pigments effectively
- The unique adjustable spot-size technology allows the convenience of treatment settings selection
- Two applicators in a set for various treatment protocols
- Adjustable articulated arm for extra operator's comfort
- The versatility of high-demand treatments increases ROI
- Safe and effective treatments even for sensitive skin areas
- The variability of the treatments settings allows the customizing of protocols to make it ideal for each skin issue and Fitzpatrick type.
- The treatments take a shorter time and bring more comfort with no downtime or recovery period.
- The customized settings avoid side effects and enable maximum results for each skin problem with a minimum amount of sessions.
- The adjustable short laser pulses leave surrounding tissues intact, that makes treatment virtually pain-free and speeds up the healing process.
- Laser type: E-optical Q-switched Nd: YAG laser
- Laser wavelength: 1064nm & 532nm
- Power: 2000W
- Treatment applicators: 2 pcs
- Frequency: 1-10HZ
- Single Pulse Energy: 1.3 J (1064nm) / 650mJ (532nm)
- Double Pulse Energy: 2.6J (1064nm)/ 1300mJ (532nm)
- Pulse width: 6ns
- Spot size: adjustable from 2 to 10 mm
- Beam of light transmission: Balance weight arm
- Indicator light: Red diode laser aiming light
- Cooling system: MCSW™ Macro-Channel Semiconductor Water Cooling
- Interface: 10.4"" TFT LCD touchscreen
- System dimensions: 36" x 13" x 45"
- Package dimension: 42" x 19" x 40" & 39" x 11" x 6"
- N.W. 216 lbs
- G.W. 313 lbs
- Voltage: 110V
Adonyss PrismaLaze Q-Switch Nd:YAG Laser has two applicators :
1. The PrizmaTight™ applicator allows performing of the skin tightening and skin resurfacing treatments with 1064 nm built-in wavelength.
The PrizmaTight™ improves a wound healing process to strengthen collagen and stimulate neocollagenesis, that effectively regenerates the affected tissue.
2. The PrizmaDual™ applicator is created for any kind of pigment reduction:
- Dark and Colored Ink Tattoos
- Acne Scars Pigmented Lesion
- Aging Pigmented Lesion
- Lentigines Reduction
It contains two wavelengths which target challenging pigment colors 1064 nm and 532 nm. The PrizmaDual™ with 532 nm mode is used to dispose of the red and colored pigments, whereas the PrizmaDual™ 1064 nm mode is specifically for dark colored tattoos and pigment lesions.
The PrizmaDual™ applicator contains 9 spot-size options which range from 2 and 10 mm and work to address various severities of skin treatment procedures.
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
How does the Adonyss PrismaLaze Q-Switch Nd:YAG Laser work? Working with the pigment the specific wavelengths from the laser are converted from light into high energy pulses. The targeted pigment absorbs this energy and is broken into fragments (small particles) as a result. Some particles are eliminated immediately from the skin, and the remaining are split into smaller segments and become engulfed by natural phagocyte system and eliminated from the body via lymphatic flow. This effect provides a reduction of pigment lesions. While using the power of light for skin tightening the light energy affects targeted pigment of the particular skin depth without unwanted thermal damage to the surrounding tissue, this process stimulates synthesis of new collagen fibers and effectively regenerates the affected tissue.
Financing - is an additional benefit of our company.
Purchase order financing is valid for all the Adonnys products. Fill our "financing" form below or call us today!
Why should you work with us?
Having more than 8 years of experience with cosmetology equipment, we have built the best working system with aestheticians and surgeons. What is most important for us? High quality and long-lasting results after the very first treatments. What will you receive? Giving you even more than we could - financing, training, international guarantee, marketing support. You should know that we are working for your pleasure. Meet the best team in the laser equipment market - meet Adonyss team.
We offer free one-on-one training after purchase, which includes: understanding how to install and use your equipment safely and effectively, it will also cover the basic treatment protocol.