The Adonyss CarbonFrax CO2 Fractional Laser was created to produce substantial age-defying results. Each treatment targets wrinkles, uneven skin tone, poor skin elasticity, fine lines, photodamage, scarring, skin tags, and even vaginal tightening making this the ultimate skin perfecting device.
The Adonyss CarbonFrax CO2 Fractional Laser gives physicians complete control of each treatment. For example, thermal control is sustained through pulse duration and the mode in which energy is transported. This multifaceted device is designed for precision treatments to avoid unwarranted tissue damage.
- Output power: 50W
- Wavelength: 10600 nm
- Scan pattern: Square, rectangle, round, triangle, oval, 6-diamond shapes, line or customized graphics
- Scan pattern size: 0.1 x 0.1mm – 20 x 20mm
- Scan mode: Free scan/ sequence scan/ maximum distance scan
- Spot size: 0.01 – 0.07mm
- Pulse duration: 0.1 – 2.6 ms adjustable
- Spot distance: 0.1 – 2.6 ms adjustable
- Pulse energy: 1 – 100 mJ
- Interval Between scanning: 0 – 6s
- Condenser Focus: F = 50mm
- Beam Divergence Angle: 0.3 mrad
- Aiming Beam: 635 nm
- Infrared Ray
- Beam Transport Device: 7 articular optical arm
- Dimension of Machine: 17"*x 22" x 46"
- Dimension of Package: 13" x 34" x 40" & 5" x 13" x 16"
- N.W. 104 lb
- G.W. 159 lb & 9 lb
- Packing: Aluminum Alloy Case
- Voltage: 110V